- Needs assessment and consultation for each participating school
- Development of a concrete education roadmap within four years
- Networking opportunities with education partners
- Coordination and running of three Action Days
- Consulting and coaching
- Supervision and monitoring of the climate council
- Selection and collection of thematically-relevant educational materials
- Program management and organisation
- Organisation of meetings with the core team (school management and selected teachers)
We’ll support you all the way.
Incorporating the themes of climate protection and sustainability into schools is the best way to build awareness and achieve long term results. Our annual education roadmap guides you through all the key topics, taking pressure off teachers to integrate Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) into lessons in accordance with Curriculum 21. Successful projects will be publicised, giving the schools the opportunity to involve their local community and send a pro-climate message to the wider world.
Our network and the involvement of local and national project partners brings specialist expertise into the classroom.
- Personalized media relations support
- Design service for printed materials
- Maintenance of school project website with campaign tool
- Support and takeover of communications channels
- News articles for the project website, social media and newsletters
- Community networking
- Photography on campaign and project days
- Handling and administration of the crowdfunding campaign
For an energy-efficient and nature-oriented infrastructure redesign:
- Needs assessment and consultation for a solar power installation or a natural play area for each participating school
- Advice and support during planning and implementation
- All-in-one contract for solar power system, including planning, building and launch (additional cost)
Climate School services
Our service is offered for an annual fee, starting at CHF 5’000.- (for cantonal schools: CHF 8’000.-).
During the campaign year, the school conducts a local crowdfunding initiative. Part of the proceeds are invested in school projects on the theme of climate protection.
Accreditation as a Climate School and use of the title is currently free of charge. Each school is individually responsible for meeting the 10 criteria required.